1.2.13

City Jungle





In love with this Massimo Dutti's necklace, a friend's present
I put fake fur on the jacket


I'm in a jungle!


Parc de la Ciutadella










Hi! 
Today I have been in a jungle!...haha I'm joking! This is "Parc de la Ciutadella", a place that is near where I live. It has a lot of vegetation, as you can see. There is also has a huge fountain in the middle (plenty of ducks!) I really like this place, I think it has something special...

¡Hola!
¡Hoy he estado en la selva!...jaja ¡Es broma! (pero casi) Esto es el Parque de la Ciutadela, un sitio que está muy cerca de donde vivo. Tiene mucha vegetación, como podeis ver. En medio del parque hay una fuente enorme (¡que siempre está llena de patos!) Me encanta este lugar, pienso que tiene algo especial...

Wearing:
Stradivarius leather leggins
Andrea's boots
Zara shirt
Massimo Dutti necklace (a present from my friend Martí)
Majorica pearls
Stradivarius velvet jacket (I also sewed fake fur on the jacket, What do you think about it?)
History and Complements bag

Love,

Marina T.


2 comentarios:

¡Muchas gracias por todos vuestros comentarios!
Thank you very much for all your comments!